Pero Antic has been named to the pool of players for the Rising Star Challenge at the
2014 NBA All-Star Weekend, February 14-16th New Oleans
says: "I would like to thank my teammates, the coaching staff and Hawks organization," Antic said. "I am proud to represent the city of Atlanta and my home country of Macedonia in New Orleans!"
.
Antic was having a wonderful rookie season before he went down last week, so it's great to see his efforts appreciated and to have a Hawk in the All-Star celebrations.
He is only one player from Atlanta, Mike Scott failed to get the squad.
PERO ANTIC he is a pride for MACEDONIA and his challenge. Macedonia is Rejoicing!!!
Go Crazy Macedonian FALANGA !!!
2014 NBA All-Star Weekend, February 14-16th New Oleans
says: "I would like to thank my teammates, the coaching staff and Hawks organization," Antic said. "I am proud to represent the city of Atlanta and my home country of Macedonia in New Orleans!"
.
Antic was having a wonderful rookie season before he went down last week, so it's great to see his efforts appreciated and to have a Hawk in the All-Star celebrations.
He is only one player from Atlanta, Mike Scott failed to get the squad.
PERO ANTIC he is a pride for MACEDONIA and his challenge. Macedonia is Rejoicing!!!
Go Crazy Macedonian FALANGA !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment